Problem in the selection menus

Sorry to use the automatic translator.
In the file selection menus, pressing once the right or left button on the remote control the cursor moves as if he did more.
It is impossible to scroll through the list because you never know where it will stop the cursor.
Does this only happen to me?

Using the latest firmware and have tried two different devices.

Thanks

Could you repost your question in YOUR language?

I’m having trouble understanding the translated text. I could understand English, Nederlands and Deutsch, and I’m sure there are others who speak more languages than I.

Back to your post:

If you are referring to the scroll behaviour of grid like selection menus (in the original Mochi theme: those with bright rectangles behind the text and showing cover art for all items listed), I might have a solution to your problem. In these menus there’s been made a mistake in the way the menu scrolls. But you have to edit some theme xml files to fix it.

Please respond if this is the problem you were describing.

I don’t have the file names at hand right now, but I could look it up if you want to.

In these files the hormove=“1” command in the listbox statement has to be changed to hormove=“0”.

De acuerdo en español pues.

Quiero saber si soy el unico al que le pasa esto.

En los menus de selección de archivos se utilizan las teclas izquierda y derecha para moverse. En mi caso una pulsación en la tecla del mando a distancia (derecha o izquierda) hace que el cursor se mueva mas de una vez. Este efecto es aletorio. Cuando ocurre sigue ocurriendo hasta que reinicio el WD. Cada vez que pulso el cursor se mueve un número distinto de veces, entre 2 y 5. El efecto es independiente de la vista utilizada (lista de archivos, caatulas, lista con vista previa).

He probado a:

Actualizar el firmware

Usar el mando de un WD TV Live en lugar del del WD TV Live Hub (con lo que descartamos que sea el mando a distancia).

Y por ultimo fui a la tienda donde locompre y lo cambie por otro igual (con lo que descartamos que sea mi unidad en concreto).

Como comprendereis es muy dificil, en esta situación, usar el Hub.

Gracias a todos.