Problem downloading files after KitKat 4.4.2 Update on Galaxy Note 3 with Sprint

I am having a problem with my Galaxy Note 3 with Sprint KitKat 4.4.2 update…  I cannot seem to be able to download any files using the My Cloud App on my phone after the KitKat 4.4.2 update.  It will let me login and I can see the share file folder and the files inside BUT I cannot get a file to download.  It keeps giving me an task error.  Has anyone had this problem and if so were you able to get it to work…  Is there an update I need to do on my phone? or My drive itself?  Thanks for all you help…

MMueller408,

You may need to confirm with Sprint if the update was designed to limit, cap, or control remote servers access and downloads. As test, see if you are able to download files when using a WiFi connection as it would confirm there is an acrive link between your devices, and the limitation may only apply to your data plan.

Nope can’t download via wifi or lte… I can stream the file but not actually download any file to my phone