Pre-defined server folder

I’m getting an alert saying i am missing some pre-defined server folders. I have the 5 in C drive. what are the pre-defined server folders?

Should be 6 I think

client computer backups

Documents

Music

Pictures

recorded tv

videos

I thought it either would recreate  them or there was a button to push to fix it

And they should not be in drive c?

I guess there are 5 “shared” folders, but including clinet backups, there should be 6 pre-defined folders

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg671043.aspx

Gramps wrote:

Should be 6 I think

client computer backups

Documents

Music

Pictures

recorded tv

videos

I thought it either would recreate  them or there was a button to push to fix it

And they should not be in drive c?

It reads as though there is a button but I can’t find it if it’s there.

the last sentence, why the question mark?

The question mark, there is also a sharedfolder on c: but it should be empty.  The setup wiz moves the shares to d: (Actually to wahtever drive is largest I think)  which should be d: on the DX

I stopped sharing on documents and then it showed as missing in the dashboard and there was a button to recreate the missing folder.  Ran taht wizzard and it recreated it.

In the dashboard under “Server Folder and Hard Drives” tab look to see if the predefined folders are still located on the C: drive.  If so follow these steps to move.

In the “Server Folder and Hard drives” select the Folders that need to be moved one at a time.

In the Right Pane Click “Move the folder”

You will see the “Getting Started” box open click the “Next” Button

In the “Choose new location to move the folder” screen

Verify that the folder is being moved from the C:\Server Folders<foldername> to D:\Server Folders<foldername>\

If everything is being moved to the appropriate drive and select “Move folder” button and the folder will be moved with all of your files intact.