PR4100 - Standby mode Question

Do both ‘Goodsync’ and ‘Antivirus’ stop PR4100 from going into Standby mode?
I’m concerned about the temperature the system is running at 41+ most days. Also I am concerned about energy usage.
If the above are keeping from going into standby mode, is there a way to standby and wake both packages?
Regards

Additional info:
Once the PC goes OFF then standby seems to work OK. But as soon as the PC (W10) starts the PR4100 comes out of standby mode. Can that be stopped? It used to stay in standby mode all day previous updates, only firing up when accessing the drives.
Regards

Hi @Princy557,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Hi Keerti_01
Thanks for the reply. Well, I did raise the subject some time ago. They gave me a list of things to switch off, which I did, Once that was done, sure enough, it went into standby mode. But I also lost access to the device other than via 192.168.x.x and logging in. I managed to get it running again by reversing the suggested changes. Then along came another update and standby didn’t happen again.
I’ll raise the subject as a ticket again and see what happens this time.
Regards