PR4100 Power Schedule ICONS

Configuring the Power Schedule for the WD My Cloud PR4100 and EX4100 is a slight confusing with no legend for the icon buttons… With the icon buttons color as either black or blue, what color is for on or off? I had previously programmed both on a schedule, however, an update seemed to reset the configuration panel and now the buttons are all blue. I initially programed the schedule two years ago, and have not accessed it until today. I cannot remember which color is which for on or off…

@VVAPLTD

There are sub-forums for the PR4100 and EX4100 in the community. Owners of the My Cloud Home may not be able to help.

I looked for the “sub” forums and I could not find anything in the “sub” category “PR4100” nor “EX4100” thanks…

@VVAPLTD

Are you saying you could not find the sub-forums or there was nothing in them to help you? Did you create a topic in the sub-forums?

Have you checked Western Digital for the User Manuals for your devices?
Hard Drive, USB Drives, and Memory Cards | Western Digital

Look at Knowledge Base Search Results.
Search Support | Western Digital

My Cloud: Configuring the Power Schedule (wd.com)

Both EX4100 and PR4100 are running on OS 5, not the OS 3… There were no “sub” topics for the “Power Schedule”… Why is it so important that you redirect me or my question with the response you gave. I am very capable of searching and seeking out the “sub” topic, if there was one… I am looking for feedback for the issue I have for the “Power Schedule”, I am not looking for a redirect to a place that does not have any “sub” topics for the EX4100 nor the PR4100 for the question I have posted…

@VVAPLTD

You have created this topic in the My Cloud Home sub-forum and that is not the device you own!

User Manual: My Cloud Home and My Cloud Home Duo (westerndigital.com)

I feel I gave you the answer in my last post if you looked at this.

My Cloud: Configuring the Power Schedule (wd.com)

Did you ever bother to look at the link I gave your for WD Support!!!

If you are, why did you create this topic?

I have configured my power schedule to the instructions provided in the user guide BUT my PR4100 does not perform the function. Since the last firmware update to 5.26.119 it doesn’t matter how I set the time icons. The PR4100 doesn’t perform the task. Is their something I need to do besides turn the “Power Schedule” radio button to “ON”, set up the desired schedule and then save the setting?