Phasellus Volutpat Nisl

Quisque ante metus, bibendum sit amet mauris vitae, mattis tincidunt ex. Morbi tellus erat, consectetur id leo sed, consequat ultricies metus. Praesent at erat in nibh sollicitudin tempor.

What the heck?!?! I have clients who rely on the webfile viewer to access and download their files from my PR4100. What am i supposed to have them do now?!

At this point, I’m sitting on a $1000 16tb local hard drive. None of my clients can access their files anymore and you guys have just told me there’s nothing i can do.

@wormz30 The Web File Viewer feature for non admin users was depreciated in firmware 2.31.183 per the release notes to address CVE-2019-9949. Admin user can still access the Web File Viewer feature. Non admin users can login using the Web App at MyCloud.com to access contents of the My Cloud. Users can also add content manually to the My Cloud using Windows Explorer or macOS Finder on if on the local LAN.

I get the email alert every couple days from my PR4100 that there is a firmware upgrade but on the WD support download page (https://support-en.wd.com/app/products/product-detail/p/128#WD_downloads) it says the latest version is the same version I already have installed and dated from back in December.

Is there somewhere else the updated Firmware Version 2.31.183 is available?

Current Firmware Version: Firmware Release 2.31.204 (12/16/2019)