Post inaccessible to public

Hi Moderators,

I would like to check with you regarding one of my post. I received feedbacks that forum users are not able to view the post but I can view it (I just noticed that I can’t edit it too).

Was it locked for any reason (non given) or just an error?

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/APP-CrashPlan-v4-2-0-for-firmware-V4-06-2015/m-p/881166/highlight/true

I can’t see that page, either.

I noticed a similar problem with a post Bennor made the other day (on the CD ripping thread): the post appeared, and I tried to reply to it, only to be told it didn’t exist. Annoyingly, it lost my text, too, so I had to type it again.

I didn’t see anything controversial in Bennor’s post, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

1 Like

cpt_paranoia wrote:

I didn’t see anything controversial in Bennor’s post, so I’m not sure what the problem is.

Yeah nothing controversial in that post. Maybe it was the links or number of links I had in it. For what ever reason the board (or someone) deleted that particular post seconds to minutes after I made it, then deleted the new post I made minutes later to that thread with the same contents. Don’t recall the links being to any competitors sites or the like, or to sites advocating breaking laws or anything.

1 Like

Sorry Guys,

The Crashplan post/thread is back.  It got stuck in our spam filter.

1 Like

Thanks guys!

You’re welcome.