Plea for better integration with iTunes

I have a very large music collection on iTunes at home.  I have no trouble playing tracks on my office PC using MyCloud software — if I can_find_ the tracks I want to play.

The trouble is there’s no Search feature that I can find on the MyCloud software; and since iTunes arranges the tracks from albums in its own weird folder structure, if I want to play through an entire album which contains several artists, I can’t always find the tracks, much less play them in proper order.

Can the designers create a way to get the iTunes on my PC to “see” the MyCloud’s music library files and show me albums, playlists, etc., as if they were stored locally on the office PC?

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; the best place for this, is in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea.

However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

Personal Cloud Ideas