Playlist Wrong Order displayed on WD Live?

Hi:

I have created a number of music playlists.  I am able to access and play them on the WD Live but the songs do not play in the correct order (i.e. the order I intended when I created the playlist).  If I play the playlist on my PC using VLAN etc. the order of the playlist is correct, but not when I display and play the playlist on the WD Live.  BTW it doesn’t seem to matter if I create the playlist as a .pls or as a .m3u.   Any ideas??

Thanks

Hmmm 30+ views and no replies.  Has anyone noticed this problem with the order of the contents in a playlist?

bump

AKFubar wrote:

Hmmm 30+ views and no replies.  Has anyone noticed this problem with the order of the contents in a playlist?

• *> Can I say that you should not equate the number of views with the number of replies. We all have to read your message before we can give you a possible answer.  It appears that nobody has an answer (including me)

OK Thanks

Is the playlist coming up in alphabetical order?  If it is, that’s the way the WDTV will organize your playlists.  I called in just to find that out.  Hopefully, they will eventually change it. 

Figured it out and working the way I need it to.  Thanks for replying.

How are you creating your playlists? I can’t get any to work with TV Live.