Playing .ISO chapters

I’m trying to get my wife into shape, so i got her a couple workout videos one file is about 4gb but when i play it off my external hdd thats connected to my wd tv box it only plays 22min of one of the videos. Its a fairly old box probably bought it back in like 06-07, would a firmware update do the trick, I usually go by the rule if its not broken dont update it. Also im not sure if this is the right forum pretty sure its just a WD TV HD box.

have you tried to press “play” instead of “ok/enter”?

tomchew wrote:

Its a fairly old box probably bought it back in like 06-07, would a firmware update do the trick, … Also im not sure if this is the right forum pretty sure its just a WD TV HD box.

If you post the Model Number from the sticker (or the ABOUT screen) we can tell you exactly what you have.

But I can tell you that if, indeed, it’s the old WD TV HD box, then you’re out of luck.   The WD TV HD doesn’t support DVD navigation.  And no, this wouldn’t be the right forum – the forum for the old WD TV has been closed for a LONG time.

You’d need to upgrade to at least the WD TV Live (2009 model) or anything later (with the exception of the “WD TV Play” which also doesn’t support DVD.)