Player stops playback from USB and resets itself

Hello. I Have WD TV Live with latest update  2.02.32 (08/2014). When i want to watch a movie or concert in full HD, DTS sound, or SD quality then maybe 5 minutes can watch and my device start reboot !.

For 2 minutes i see only black screen, and after this device connect with internet, and again reboot ?!. After 2 reboots device can be use. I think its probably USB is broken or have too high/low voltage.

I think second reason of this trouble is from about 2 month and appeared after disconnect NAS. About year everything movie, music, pictures whas watching using NAS media server with internal HDD. After removing NAS from home network WD TV Live starts makeing trouble with watching from USB or PS3 Media Server from PC! I can’t resolve trouble, maybe new updates making problems, or device just need factory restore?

Please help me with this trouble. I can make downgrade firmware version but i must know how to do this and if this remove upper problem. I wait for any helo with this. Thanks for every help to stop this trouble :slight_smile:

GhosterEvo wrote:

Please help me with this trouble. I can make downgrade firmware version but i must know how to do this

Firmware Rollback (Downgrade) … click the link below for my guide

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/2-02-32-Firmware-no-longer-allows-content/m-p/781937#M32423

I have trouble, wd find new firmware, after reboot it stops on WD TV Live logo and nothing. I make mistake i was shutdown device, now wd need on usb firmware to recovery firmware

I was recover firmware 2.02.32 . I make factory reset and i will test USB media. If working it would be great if not i write again what i can do to change it.

I test and movie (25gb) starts, after 3 minutes WD make reboot. I make sure if USB Stick works or not.