Play movie from local hard disk

Hi i have my WD TV LIVE and computer connected to the same router. My computer SSD stores my windows and i have another 3TB hdd attached and have movies inside. Is there anyway i can share my 3TB movie hdd inside my computer and play it with WD TV LIVE ? Please help somebody. Thanks 

since your on windows

use windows file sharing

windows file sharing and how to i play the movies from my pc to wd tv live ?

anybody knows ?

Since you dont seem to be inclined to search for yourself:

Start with page 35 of the user manual SMP manual

and this sticky can help if you have access issues: http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming/How-to-resolve-quot-Network-shares-quot-access-problems-with/td-p/671513

junda15 wrote:

anybody knows ?

Try this - Select video in main menu, press red buttton on remote & select network share, select windows share & then select your pc. You will need to have set your hdd to share folders on pc ( I think) & set the windows share server to on in settings/network settings/network share management on your WD.

To return to watching from another source just press red button again and select it.

Cheers

i tried and it does not work. it only will show folders from my OS drive and not from my additional harddisk 

Set up windows media player as a dlna server or use one of the many free servers our there. I can’t remember exactly how I set iut up, but open Windows Media Player. Go to library. Find “stream” drop down and click on “Automatically allow devices to play my media”. You have to set up the library in WMP so the wd can see your videos