Placed an order WD Labs - Can't check status

Placed an order and got confirmation email. Link in email to check status goes to web page asking for password, order number, email, etc. Tried everything, can’t get in. Replied back to confirmation email and the WD customer help address bounces email back as undeliverable. Order status login web page says invalid email no matter what I put in. Page says if you have no account that “…an account will be created for you upon placing your first order” – ok, how do I access it?

Checked spam folder too, nuthin.

Would like to check status and monitor order, please. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hey there, kwiebe.

Sorry to hear about the problems you’re currently experiencing with checking the order status. I’ll reach you via a personal message as well, for more details regarding your order so that we can check it out.

CK_WD

1 Like

Hi again, @kwiebe.

We’re currently looking into the issue that caused the problem in the first place. However, we looked up the order and it’s scheduled to be delivered 5th January (check your private messages for the tracking number, so that you can keep track of it yourself, if it wasn’t delivered yesterday).

Hope that helps.
CK_WD

I am having the exact same issue as well as I am needing to add to my order or cancel and start over. I am having no luck and I would appreciate some help!

Hi @JODI_PERRY

Sorry to hear about the issues you’re currently experiencing. I’ll try to assist you as well anyway I can. Please send me a personal message with the e-mail you’ve used for the registration and the order number, if possible, so that we can check what’s going on.

CK_WD

Thank you.

However, this is personal information and I’ll ask you to edit the message and delete it. That’s why I’ve asked for a personal message instead of posting in the thread.

In any case, I’ll forward your order details to the appropriate team and get back to you as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CK_WD
I’m having the same problem i created a support ticket also but if this goes faster can i send you my email and order number as well ?

Hi @davy_willems.

Sorry about that, we’re still in the process of fixing things up.
I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get back to you with a tracking number (if that’s what you’re looking for) faster than my colleagues can get to your ticket, but if you want you can send me a private message with the e-mail address you’ve used and the order details. Just don’t post them here in the thread, as this is personal information.

CK_WD

Hi @CK_WD,

It seems i’m unable to private message you because i’m still at trust level 0 with the forum. I just created an account because i saw this topic and orderd my pidrive yesterday evening.

I got a reply back from the ticket i made. It seems they can’t help me because i had made the ticket with tech support and not with the support for the store itselve. This really is not clear at all when navigating the site. i did not make a new ticket yet for the store, since i contacted you.

I indeed want a tracking number but i also like to be able to login using my account (if any exists) so i can see the order i had placed in case i need it in the future dealing with warranty. Not that i suspect that i’d need it but better safe than sorry.

Can you do anything about the private messaging ? or can i contact you in another way. I know the forum probably will give the basic user right (to be able to send pm’s) if i post a little but don’t really want to start posting messages just to be able to private message.

Sorry about that. It seems that I have forgotten about that restriction. I’ll PM you and you should be able to reply. If that doesn’t work as well, we’ll do it via e-mail.

after typing my message i had gotten the basic user level so i pm’ed you already with the details.

Thanks again

1 Like

I have also placed an order and have tried everything to check the status of the order but I’ve found it impossible.
It would be great if I could get a tracking link or at least an update, thanks in advance! @CK_WD

Hi @Pi_Bizzle

Sorry for the inconvenience would you please PM me like the rest of the guys with the order details information so that we could check it out.

We’re working on fixing the problem. The email is going to be modified so that when someone orders through PayPal and doesn’t have a CC or an account, a special link will be provided regarding the order.

CK_WD

It seems to be an ongoing problem… I placed an order and cannot login to check status either. Can someone help?