Photo and video sharing

BTW, whsbuss, you’ve misunderstood the purpose of the Public folder. It’s public in the sense that all users registered on the Mirror will have access to, but it’s not open to everyone. That would be anonymous access. That’s not normally allowed except via anonymous FTP. And I think anonymous ftp might be too technical if you are looking for a very simple solution. But if you were willing to get a little technical, then you could create a share on the mirror (or use the existing Public one), throw all the files you want to share in there, turn anonymous ftp for that share on and send your friends/relatives an ftp URL that would look like: ftp:///. They can then paste that URL in their web browser and be able to come into the folder and view/download whatever pics, movies, etc. you threw in their. You will have to do two other things - 1) forward port 21 on your router to the Mirror’s IP & 2) ftp is currently broken on the Mirror (just like on EX2) but there’s a simple manual fix that requires you to SSH in and make one small edit to a file (see http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud-EX2/FTP-Functionality/m-p/756210#M725 ). Once you’ve done these, these users of yours can come in via ftp anonymously using their browser. I personally think opening anonymous access to a server is risky but it sounds like that’s what you are looking for. You can also use at least somewhat more secure password-protected ftp…let me know if you’d be interested. The steps would be almost the same for their and your parts.