PGS Subtitles

Hi!

I’ve an m2ts file, with pgs subtitles. Don’t see the subtitles. The next firmware update could not imply this thing?

Hi, I am having the same issue on all 3 units I own (1xWD gen 1 and 2xWD live). I was baffled when I learned that a friend had no similar issues when playing m2ts file on his newly bought Seagate Home theatre +: subtitles where appearing perfectly.

I was even more surprised when I learned that the price of the new Seagate media tank is as competitive as the WDTV!!! Both are sold at $149.99 a unit…

While I understand that there are alternate solutions since there is support for external srt subtitles, it is still not convenient as one still needs to extract the subtitles from the m2ts container, convert it into srt , rename it and place it back into the stream folder of the BD structure only to find out that forwarding or pausing the movie will cause both movie and subtitles to go out of sync…

I sincerely hope that the next upgrade will include such a feature especially while WDTV still has the upper hand on the media tanks market share…