PC can't connect to My Book World 1T

I have the My Book World Edition 1T connected to the network router and I am using Vista.  I can also access the My Book files on my PS3 over the network.  Out of now where today I can no lonmger access the shared folders on the My Book from my PC.  At first I got a message saying the drive was disconnected or inaccessible.  Then the message changed and said I may not have permissions to access.  The message is now telling me that I have insufficient system resources to complete the requested service.  I have shut everything down and restarted - the router, the My Book, and the computer.  I have unplugged and replugged in everythign and still my PC can not access anything on the My Book.  I would think the My Book is no longer functioning but throughout all of this my PS3 has been able to access and view everything on it.  Also when I look at the mapped drive for the shared files on the My Book I can see how much space is used and how much is available but when I try to explore the contents that’s when I get the error messages.  That leads me to belive my computer can see the My Book but can’t access the files.  I have been trying to troubleshoot this all day and can’t seem to get it figure out.  I’m beyond frustrated so I hope someone can help me!  Please!

Wrong forum mate, you need to go to the Network drives…