Pathetic service by WD for internal HDD

Hello to all WD Community,

Just thought to share my plight with you all… I requested for WD Caviar Blue HDD on 10th of April 2012 with RMA No , but even after 20 days the faulty HDD is not picked by WD team.

Kindly let me know the email IDs of the concerned top officials of WD who take care of business in INDIA ( Asia ) so that I could share and highlight my problem to them.

Very un-proffessional approach of WD…I am quite sure that very soon the company will have to wind up from Indian market…

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support:
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

Regards,
Robothief.

Don’t waste your time man, They’ll never change. Request refund & buy someplace else that is what I am doing. I gave them ample opportunity to service me they continue to take ages and appear uncapable of doing their job. I’m pissed off with these high up companys thinking they can waste my time. Theyy provided a poor drive they should fix it to my convince not me chasing them why should I have to work for my refund.

I’m infuriated why the **bleep** should I the customer pay for return postage of western digital faulty drive. I want refund and I want it now.

dude contact WD for that… this is an user forum