Password reset NOT WORKING!

Hello my account get this menssage: INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7.

The e-mail is mariomadeira@gmail.com

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Mario

INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7

Error also for me

Email: giancarmine@seti-telecom.com

Helpppp

I have the same problem.
Please help me active my account : bslzyp@gmail.com,thanks!

I can’t reset my password or sign up for a new account. Reset password try and login says they do not match

bdavis@pobox.com

I have the same problem, please activate my inactive account:
cnparkin@gmail.com
Thanks

Same issue as above. Inactive account. Case: 092619-14140070

I have the same problem, please activate my inactive account:
mateucoll@tippit.es
Thanks

Tried “Forgot my password” and ended up with “INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7”.Can someone please reactivate my account? I have to return a WD Passport for Mac that failed within 1 month of use. Cannot do that without logging in to my support page. My email: tamal_hoque@hotmail.com

Hi, I tried also the password reset but failed:
Please reactivate my account

Hi, I also have the “INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER” error. My email is huffandy@hotmail.com" Many thanks as I am trying to fill out an RMA.

Andrew

HI i also get this error :frowning:

Hi, I tried also the password reset but failed:
Please reactivate my account

same here:

WD my cloud ex4

This error is a phenomenon for me too. I forgot my password and delete both the user and my password. But it fails. I did this:
" Sep '14
I don’t have an EX4, but on the MyCloud, you can do a power-off reset (unplug the power, press reset button, keep it pressed while you plug back in and you wait for 40s). This deletes the users and the admin password, but leaves the content alone. The default user is admin with a blank plassword."

I turned off the power by pressing reset continuously and then turning on power. I stayed for 40 seconds until it turned off and then waited for the remaining time and then turned it on. But I can’t get in. Please help Thank you Attila Palotai

[quote=“Lee_Hunter, post:38, topic:212066”]
Bill_S,

email is opipva4a@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I orderer new HDD’s from Amazon which I wanted to register and am getting same message when tried to reset my password:

My account is inactive. I am unable to claim warranty. Please activate it. email is santosh657@gmail.com.

Thanks

I’ve tried logging into the admin portion, but it is saying that my password is incorrect. When I request a password rest and to be emailed, nothing is being emailed.

From what it seems like, the account is inactive and needs to be activated?

The email on the account is rohfrank@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

I have to created a new account to catch WD’s attention here, sigh.

Pls reactivate my previous account:

vwlam@ieee.org

Thx.

Dear Admin,
I have just tried register new HDD, and can not login/reset password my account
The error message is : INACTIVE_OWNER_OR_USER: owner or user is inactive. Org Id:00DU0000000Jpn7.
Plese reactive my account.
Thank you very much.