Password Generators

I have a 6TB MyCloud Extra2 plus. Upgraded from a DL2000. Not important. I have too many sites needing passwords. I have looked at the generators and they all have one big flaw, their cloud. I just got an email that one of them had their cloud hacked. I have had attempts on mine but never successful. I used it to send vacation photos from 1/2 way around the world. My big question is, is their a multi platform generator that would use MYCLOUD as storage. If not, which one of you geniuses will write one? WD, I am talking to you also. I use three devices, PC, iPad and Android.

Hi @bibarnes,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

I would like to utilize the power of a password generator and have it synch across my pc, iPad, and Android phone. All of the apps I have looked at use their cloud as a synch. I also read where one of them was successfully hacked. I want to use MyCloud. It has been attacked a few times but never penetrated. My question is, is there an App that will allow my to use MyCoud to synch?