Pandora quits playing when screen saver goes on

Not sure it this is new after the last firmware or not but it seems every time the screen saver goes on Pandora quits playing.  Am I missing a setting or is anyone else having this issue?

I have the same problem since I have updated to the 2.07.17 version

The screen saver stops the music. I have had to disable it to be able to have more than 5mn of music

The photo slideshow does not seems to work well neither : the photos don’t automaticaly change, youhave to do it manualy

Does anyone know if there are workarounds?

Thks

The Slide Show settings are controlled in the SCREEN SAVER settings.   So I am guessing that if you disable the screen saver, the slide show function might not work.

Just as a test, go turn Screen Saver back on, and see if the slide show then works.

I am having the same problem.  Has anyone figured out how to keep Pandora playing when the screen saver activates a slide show.  Pandora does keep working if the screen saver is set to the default WD logo, but stops if I set the slide show to use my photos.

robgold wrote:

I am having the same problem.  Has anyone figured out how to keep Pandora playing when the screen saver activates a slide show.  Pandora does keep working if the screen saver is set to the default WD logo, but stops if I set the slide show to use my photos.

Yeah, it’s a bug.  

This bug is a pretty annoying. It exists since a while (it was already there before 2.07.17) unfortunately.

I hope WD will get there act together and resolve the serious issues ASAP.

Luckely you can have it resolved temporarily but using the WDTV logo as screensaver instead of photo screen saver.