Pandora Quickmix

Someone please post the steps for editing a Quickmix on Pandora on the WD TV Live menu.  The instruction manual screens are different than the latest approved firmware screens.

On my WDTV Live player with firmware 1.02.21 I can’t figure out how to edit a QuickMix.  It only seems to play a single station.

Bump for answer.

Don’t bump.   An absence of answers is a tacit “no one knows.”

So if no one knows, then where is the best spot to post my question so a WD Tech rep will respond?  Someone on the WD team must know how a Pandora Quickmix can be configured.

Actually, it sounds to me more like a question for a Pandora forum than a WD one (IOW, is it hardware related, or Pandora related?)

In any case, if no one answers here, no one knows.

Nehptis wrote:

So if no one knows, then where is the best spot to post my question so a WD Tech rep will respond?  Someone on the WD team must know how a Pandora Quickmix can be configured.

WD Techs don’t respond, per se.  This is not a support forum.  It’s a user forum.  And it’s not a Pandora Quickmix forum for sure.  And even if you called support, the WD techs will not provide support for how to configure any third party software.  Sorry if I’m too blunt.  I’m just cuttin’ to the chase. 

I prefer blunt.  It cuts through the BS.  However, this is the official WD forum.  So, I think this is a logical place to expect an answer.  Also, this isn’t third-party software that was loaded after the fact.  Pandora comes bundled with their device and is implemented on the WD TV Live in a custom way.

However, I of course had sent my question directly to WD tech support email.  Let’s see if/where I get my answer first.  I will also try Pandora support.

Bet you a dollar you won’t get it from WD (either here or in email).

see here:

http://blog.pandora.com/faq/contents/483.html

NOTE: You must edit your QuickMix from our www.Pandora.com website or the Pandora iPhone app. If you’re listening to your QuickMix on an in-home entertainment device, on other smartphones/mobile devices, or on the Pandora One Desktop Application, you’ll need to wait until you can open the web browser on your computer to make QuickMix changes. These changes will be reflected in your QuickMix the next time you listen on your in-home or mobile device.

Okay, Rich, now you owe ME a dollar .