Pandora error: Unable to play the selected file. Still won't work even after full factory reset

Pandora (and everything else) was working fine on my WD TV Live Streaming player until yesterday. I can’t play any of my Pandora stations. I am able to log into my account and see my stations but when I try to play one I get the following error:

“Unable to play the selected file. Please see the User Manual for a list of supported file formats.”

I tried restarting, power cycling, and even factory reseting my unit. After logging into my Pandora account I get the same error. I am on the newest firmware. Has anyone seen anything like this before and is there a way to fix it? 

Hello, try rolling back to a previous firmware version and then reinstall the latest one. Check the link below for the steps.

How to roll back the firmware on a WD TV Live Hub Media Center or WD TV Live Streaming Media Player 

I followed those steps and successfully reverted to firmware version 1.15.10. I then reinstalled the newest version of firmware and tried again. I still have the same issue. 

As an additional troubleshooting step, I created a new Pandora account using a different email account and it works fine. My existing account, however, still throws the same error message about unsupported file formats.

In summary: My original (hotmail) account has the error, my new (gmail) account works. My hotmail account actually gives me the error when I first select the account, before I even pick a station, and then it shows me my station list and it throws the error again any time I try to load one of the stations. When I back out and pick my gmail account, it immediately starts playing the most recent station. Other stations work too.

I suppose I am fine with just using my new Pandora account on the WDTV player, but it’s strange that my otherwise working Pandora account just stopped working on this unit, even through factory resets and firmware rollbacks. Anyway, here is a video of my experience if any WD technicians would like to observe the behavior:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rj5td2bs4fhvezb/-RZkn_TSK8#/

Thanks for your help.

I went to the Pandora website today and was surprised to see that that Pandora had the following message:

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. 

This might explain why I too was not able to get Pandora – I am in Canada.