- Once I select a default player, the “built in” player should be disabled. It’s cumbersome to have to select “more/open in” each time I want to use MX Player.
- When uploading, the thumbnails are useless. Unless the preview shows something you can recognize, you have no idea what the videos are. Need the ability to display a list of files to select from.
- It’s really slow. Many times I end up clicking twice because I can’t tell that the UI responded to my click/tap.
- Bring back copying/moving between shares.
- Seems like I should be able to single click on a video and immediately play it in my default player. Having to click through the next screen is redundant and clumsy.
- After deleting a video from the “preview screen”, bring the user back to the folder file list.
- The “preview screen” should contain the file name.
I’m sure I’ll have more suggestions. Really wish I hadn’t “upgraded” to OS5.