Ordering parts

I have a drive that i plugged into a power supply using the wrong socket. TLDR: my drive has a burned/melted power supply socket. However, it looks like i can replace the small board that includes this socket. Anyone know where i can order parts of a WDC 500gb Caviar Green drive?  Its from 2008.

MDL: wd5000aacs-0058b1


Try eBay, often there are disk PCBs for sale.

Hi you cant just change the pcb a chip needs to be transfered. Check here for the pcb and how to do it,  http://www.donordrives.com/

In most cases, you should exchange the BIOS/Main Controller IC before you swap hard drive PCB, in order to make the replacement board compatible with your HDD.