Order delayed, how to AVOID it being cancelled

Ordered a Red Plus 4TB on Cyber Monday. Very good price, and some online bonuses to boot. Confirmation email mentions back order and 2-3 weeks which is fine. BUT it also says if can’t ship by the 20th they would cancel. I don’t want it cancelled, I would wait longer. But there is no way to contact WD to tell them that. Only two phone numbers and they are pretty much technical support. I did call the “general” number, seemed to be off shore and they said there is nothing they can do about my request. I don’t see any email address to contact either. I DON’T want my order cancelled, I would wait longer, but I see NO WAY to contact WD to inform them of this. Should be simple, just put a notation on the order saying to keep open and ship when back in stock. This is one of their most popular current model drives, I’m sure it will be back in stock by January at the latest. Anyone have a phone number I could use, or an email address? If they cancel my order after all this, for sure I will not be ordering off the WD site again, NO contact available…

By the way I see no forum for questions about the WD sales site specifically. So I posted here since the drive I ordered is an internal drive.