Opnemen van ip netwerk camera's naar de [inclusion of IP network cameras] WD my live book

Ik heb twee ip netwerk camera’s, de beelden hiervan wil ik naar mijn wd my live book laten schrijven, ik kom er niet uit, wie kan mij helpen en uitleggen wat ik moet doen.

Alvast bedankt

[Rough translation - Trancer]

I have two IP network cameras, the images of this I want to write to my wd my book live I can not get out, who can help me and explain what to do.

thanks

You have to configure this on your IP camera.  You’ll need to look up your IP camera’s manual to see how to save to a network storage.

The IP cameras generally have an FTP upload feature for photos. So you will have to setup an FTP server on your MBL that the IP cameras can connect to.  There are FTP server packages available with optware, but you have to be good with LInux to install them.   Search this forum or the http://mybookworld.wikidot.com forum for help on how to setup an FTP server from optware.

1 Like

hmmm… Why Optware for FTP? Or additional packages for that matter?

MBL’s has FTP server capabiltities which can be set via the dashboard. No need for extra software or Linux experience.

Just wondering…

You are correct. MBL has FTP functionality.  My mistake, i was thinking of the MBWE versions. I forgot that MBL has this. 

So all you have to do is enable FTP on the dahsboard.

1 Like