Only 20 out of 23 registered products are displayed

When I go to see my registered products, it only shows 20, and in no order.
Why are only 20 items shown? I just registered a new drive and it doesn’t show up, it must be one of the 3 that your page will not show.
This is idiotic, I can’t remove old drives that are way past their warranty and I can’t see new ones I register.

Where do I go for help on this?

Is this all the drives you want me to have? Should I start buying from Seagate now?

I just looked at your support portal registered products page. It does indeed say that 20 out of 23 registered products are being displayed. However, to the right of the “Register New Product” button there is an Excel icon. Click on that to download an Excel sheet with all of your registered products listed.

I just registered a new HDD and it’s one of the 3 that aren’t shown. So tell me, how do I click “Create an RMA” from the excel sheet?

There are other things too, like extend warranty, all of which I CAN’T do from the stupid excel sheet. Why can’t they just show ALL registered drives? It’s stupid the way it is.

I’m going to private message you for more information.

Thanks for looking into this. This is something that has bothered me for a long time. Since I started this business in 2006 I only bought WD HDD’s, not just for reliability but also for the RMA service when there is a problem. When I put a HDD in a customers computer, I want to know that if there is a problem I can take care of it, so I need to have a company I can depend on.

My pleasure.