Onedrive and Dropbox sync issues in WD Discovery

Hi, The newest version of the WD Discovery does not sync my Onedrive and Dropbox account. Onedrive: I can get to the point in the “Import” section to give my e-mail address and password for the clouds, however, after this nothing happens, the window closes and the WD Discovery main page comes back without the sign of my Onedrive account. Dropbox: I can get to the point in the “Import” section to give my e-mail address and password for the clouds, after this the WD Discovery asks for my permission to access my Dropbox files, I give the permission but after this nothing happens, the window closes and the WD Discovery main page comes back without the sign of my Dropbox account. Google drive: Despite of the Onedrive and Dropbox issues, my Google Drive account works smoothly with WD Discovery, it syncs everything decently. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall WD Discovery based on the following article but it has not helped. “How to Uninstall and Remove WD Discovery on Windows and macOS” Can you suggest a solution?

Hi gezakis,

We have sent a message. Please check your Community Message Inbox.

I am having the same problem as above. I was able to log into my one drive and give permission but nothing happens after that…the screen is blank.

Same here, has anybody found a way to solve this issue?