Old My Book with the blue rings - No power - data recovery

Hi All,
I have an old my book, its a 1TB, white with the blue rings. I have not used it for a long while.And it has been detached from my network. However it contains a lot of old pics that I would now like to update onto my new mycloud duo.
However & But… It will not power up. I have checked the adapter and I have 12v going to that. I have checked the power going to the pcb and I have 12v going to that. Therefore the issue is else where in the boards.
I have released the hard drive from the casing, placed it in a desk top docking station. I run windows 10 64bit. the drive pings as the usb is put in the pc but no sign of it on explorer.
It can be found with no errors in device manager with drivers up to date and also in disk management. Again no errors. There are about 4 partitions. No drive letter attached to.
Any thoughts how I can read the drive? I just want to extract the photos from it.
Thank You

Hi,

In case the Windows does not recognize the drive, you may use 3rd party data recovery software: Third Party Data Recovery Software Options for Windows and macOS