OHAGI-theme, upcoming features

The original Ohagi was created on a 4:3 setup, causing a lot of stretching when used on a widescreen.

Next version, Ohagi 2.0, will be optimized for widescreen, thus eliminating stretching issues. Also it will have new tweaks in the galley-mode, top-menu, custom backdrop and other…

Coming soon…

also - any requests are welcome :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it !!

Hi!

Ohagi is the only theme I use on my WD Live Hub, so I’m eager to see the new version!

On the video section I’m using the “listing of 9 title + one big cover preview” which fit excellent on my 32" TV. I have the original WD firmware.

Kind requests:

1. It will be nice to add IMDB rating stars on the movies listing (i wasn’t able to put moviesheets)

2. It will be also nice to use transparent pictures (on the top level folders I’m using “Xzener’s Icons V2” which lose some nice features in your theme (I tried both JPG and PNG files)

Your are doing a great job, keep up the good work!

Thank you,

AlexC

Any chance of a screenshot ?

Hello zballz,

please can you make the menubar (bottom) a litte smaller, and the selected button transparent?.

Best regards

gerd

gerdk wrote:

Hello zballz,

please can you make the menubar (bottom) a litte smaller, and the selected button transparent?.

Best regards

gerd

I would LOVE to do this !!!  (have been trying for weeks!!) Several people have requested the transparency on the selected button in the top menu. But, it is simpy not possible !! For some reason the HUB inserts a black background icon just behind the selected button, so even though I’ve created transparent images, an ugly black square appears !! 

If however someone is able to crack this bit of code, please advice and I will fix it…

Hello zballz,

ok, thank you for the info :frowning:

regards

gerd

some screen dumps - lo-res…

more…

VERY NICE!!!

very nice work :wink:

Looking good…:smiley:

Hi,

What’s the source of the imovie information?

It is a picture or on the spot generated HTML web page from an XML file?

AlexC

Nice Work

This theme is looking excellent ZBALLZ!!!

Love the backdrop image too. When are you hoping to post download link for all to enjoy?

Soon I hope.

Can you possibly bring in some of Tinwarbles mini themes for the music folder views to match your overall theme?

Like this-

And this-

Tinwarble has download links for these under his mini theming post, no doubt you have seen it!

As I said I think they would work great with your theme if they could be changed from the anodized appearance to your OHAGI theme!!

What do you think ZBALLZ?

Also Great work to Tinwarble on his mini-theming post!

Thanks and hope to hear your thoughts soon.

alexcirlan wrote:

Hi,

What’s the source of the imovie information?

It is a picture or on the spot generated HTML web page from an XML file?

AlexC

Its one-the-spot generated from HTML ! 

Hi Zballz, Nice Theme can’t wait to try it out…

Btw i assume from your screenshots that you have all your movies in the same folder, and not in individual folders.

Hence the xml works as you scroll across ?