Ohagi theme: official release


#1

Ohagi is now going official :slight_smile:

Download version 1.02 here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2840019/Ohagi%20Theme%201.02%20for%20wd%20hub.zip

Release notes:

  • added a dvd-cover-overlay in postermode

  • fixed multiple edit postermode

  • minor tweaks…

Thx for the input so far, please comment…

enjoy.


#2

Hi,

super, thank you very much for this nice theme

gerd


#3

thank you for this!! great theme.

the dvd overlay is great!

Can the gallery view have the dvd overlay as well?


#4

firetix wrote:

thank you for this!! great theme.

 

 

the dvd overlay is great!

 

Can the gallery view have the dvd overlay as well?

You mean the original galley-view? I guess that would be possible…


#5

yes!

This wil be awesome!

It would be great to see thumbnails encased in the "dvd overlay)

it seems like the front of a dvd case.

Could the gallery view layout be changed to make it like,

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1249/tgsheetcopy1.jpg

with proper modifications of the xml files?


#6

zballz wrote:

Ohagi is now going official :slight_smile:

 

Download version 1.02 here:

 

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2840019/Ohagi%20Theme%201.02%20for%20wd%20hub.zip

 

 

Release notes:

  • added a dvd-cover-overlay in postermode
  • fixed multiple edit postermode
  • minor tweaks…

 

Thx for the input so far, please comment…

 

enjoy.

Can we get some screenshots in your post so we don’t have to visit the link to see if we like it?


#7

I really love this theme , especially the big thumbnail and the one with old style wdtvlive, the thumbnailnis big enough and easy to see, thank you. I wonder what is the optimum resolution for this thumnpbnails? I think this is bigger than 120x180 pix of the old wdtv and wdtvlive


#8

Ardvark wrote:

 

Can we get some screenshots in your post so we don’t have to visit the link to see if we like it?

 

    • *> photos of my tv - bad  quality but will give you an i impression of the theme…>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58128936@N05/show/with/5345940838/


#9

Yes the thumbnails in posterview is bigger than the resolution of the thumbnails that the WD HUB downloads. If you want it to look really good, you replace them with your own thumbnails in higher res…


#10

What res should we use for the thumbs?


#11

How can i disable rotating images and use your background in gallery view ?

Sometimes i like to swtich between poster and gallery to see the info.


#12

nath999 wrote:

How can i disable rotating images and use your background in gallery view ?

 

Sometimes i like to swtich between poster and gallery to see the info.

  • Next version of the Ohagi - version 1.10 - will do this… coming soon… :slight_smile: