OHAGI theme, major update!


#1

New and majorly enhanced version of the OHAGI theme is now available. A bunch of new enhancements, both navigational and graphical. On top of this - a completely redesign top-menu, reflective style.

download at:  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2840019/Ohagi%20v%201.14.zip

please comment,

enjoy

zballz

theme description:

A sleek minimalist design, focused on ease-of-use and style. The Ohagi takes the original Mochi to the next level!

 Completely redesign of top-menu and video-navigation adding a simpler coverflow style to videos and posterview allowing for larger posters and fast scroll-thru.

 Many other tweaks both navigational and graphical in all top menus and dashboard.


#2

any pictures as preview ?:dizzy_face:


#3

boucher wrote:

any pictures as preview ?:dizzy_face:

well … these are from the previous release :  http://www.flickr.com/photos/58128936@N05/show/with/5345940838/

Havent really found a way yet to get decent screenshots - photos of my tv-screen are really not that great :slight_smile:

But it’s only  5.5MB so just give it a go if you want…


#4

Love it, not sure about the background but that’s easily changed to my own. the tabs are sleek and scrolling through each diffent view is fluid and looks great. I loved the previous versions of ohagi but this is my favorite. As for screenshots, by the time it takes for any still to be loaded on ths forums you can have downloaded every theme available and decided which one you like best while still having the rest stored on your hub for future


#5

Crazyfistsau wrote:

Love it, not sure about the background but that’s easily changed to my own. the tabs are sleek and scrolling through each diffent view is fluid and looks great. I loved the previous versions of ohagi but this is my favorite. As for screenshots, by the time it takes for any still to be loaded on ths forums you can have downloaded every theme available and decided which one you like best while still having the rest stored on your hub for future

Hi Crazyfistsau - thx for the feedback, happi you like it. 

I agree with you on the background!! I just couldn’t find the perfect one, and decided to release this version anyway. As long as the lower third of the background image is black (as in BLACK, not dark!) any image should do all right. (Try one that has not black on the bottom, and you’ll see how the menu is designed; unfortunate the black square cannot be removed…)


#6

yes for the black i have the solution check it ---- http://i52.tinypic.com/2hfku9v.jpg

hubcorn2.JPG


#7

HellI3ond wrote:

yes for the black i have the solution check it ---- http://i52.tinypic.com/2hfku9v.jpg

 

hubcorn2.JPG

How is this a solution??


#8

give me your email and i send you your main whit the modification for your ohagi


#9

check it main_files_icon_f.png


#10

I can give you all the menu to your theme:) that make me happy


#11

I just want to clarify, to make sure we’re on the same page.

The new OHAGI has a smaller navigation bar than the original Mochi - both the main-files-icon-n’s and main-files-icon-f’ (the not-focused and focused). Only the not-focused icon png’s allow for transparency for some reason, b/c in the focused icon, there is automatically placed a large black square behind the main-icon-f.png… 

Download the new Ohagi update, and set something bright (or not black) as the background - you’ll see what I mean…

If you think you have a way around the issue; just PM me :slight_smile:

zballz.


#12

I found this too, I’ve tried just about everything that I can think of to try and find were the .xml for the focused backgound is, but it seems to hidden.

If  you look HERE though, PixelPower may know how to get rid of it or at least make it transparent.


#13

Tinwarble wrote:

I found this too, I’ve tried just about everything that I can think of to try and find were the .xml for the focused backgound is, but it seems to hidden.

 

If  you look HERE though, PixelPower may know how to get rid of it or at least make it transparent.

 

 

Didn’t really work - but I think I found another workaround. This will be integrated in the next update…