Offline MyCloud Music via Android App

I don’t know if I’m missing something but I have my music on MyCloud and want to download it to my mobile phone so I can listen to it offline and make a playlist etc.

At the moment the only way I can do it is to access the MyCloud app and then download the music - but this is only accessible by opening the MyCloud app and not if I am offline.

Is there a way to download the music directly to the mobile so that music can be stored for listening offline?

Thanks very much.

there are two ways to download your files from the Cloud to your phone.

go to the directory or file you want to download, and hold your finger on the folder/file until it gets a check mark.
now you either click the download button on the top, which is next to the mail button or you click the menu button (the 3 dots) and select “save to sd card”

by pressing the download button it will save your files to
/MyCloud/WDMyCloudMirror(or whatever your device’s name is)/<subfolder(s)_equally_to_how_its_saved_on_the_device>

by chosing “save to SD Card” you can decide yourself where you want to have it stored on your phone. for me it wont let me save to the SD card though, only on the internal storage of the phone (must be a rights issue I haven’t looked at closer so far)…

hold your finger on the Folder you want to