Ed eccoci con un nuovissimo aggiornamento del Wd Live Hub : Versione 3.00.28 ( 17/11/2011)
Sembra che abbia risolto alcune delle problematiche nate recentemente...ora è solo da provare e da leggere le modifiche apportate :
What's in this update? Release 3.00.28 (11/17/11)
- Supports Vimeo.
- AccuWeather supports video news and multi-city favorites.
- Supports PlayJam.
- Supports media library function for network share folders; SMB/CIFS.
- Supports RSS feeds.
- Supports Meta-Source Manager.
- Supports Auto Get Content Info.
- Supports parental control hide option.
- Supports screen capture feature.
- Supports video information in preview mode.
- Supports powered USB hubs. For list of tested USB hubs, please refer to our WD Knowledge Base at http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5688/ (Article 5688).
- Resolved Picasa unable to download photos to NAS device.
- Resolved issue music stops playing when user moves or deletes a file.
- Resolved 10 minute skip feature not working.
- Resolved several general user interface alignment and functional issues.
- Resolved issue get content info with Dutch language causes reboot.
- Resolved photo slideshow screen saver stops music playback in Pandora.
- Resolved issue playing photo slideshow from USB drive when media library is turned off.
- Resolved Spotify song skipped to song track when attempting to play current song.
- Resolved Spotify issue playlist not playing continuously.
- Resolved several Spotify user interface issues.
- Resolved favorite folder via network share under dashboard doesn’t work.
- Resolved several user interface and functional issues with Hulu Plus.
- Resolved Facebook issue displaying high-resolution photos.
- Resolved several Facebook user interface and functional issues.
- Resolved several Daily Motion user interface and functional issues.
- Resolved issue multichannel PCM is outputted as stereo PCM.
- Resolved issue cannot play back video playlist.
Note: HDMI-CEC support is not functioning correctly in this release. Do not upgrade to this release if HDMI-CEC is an important feature for you.