NSURLErrorDomain error -1012

tried this and is working normally again

The HTTPS by-pass worked as the drives didn’t have cloud access relay interface.

Yeah, I have My Book Live Duo’s so I didn’t see anything about “relay interface” in the settings. The whole “Force Relay Mode Connection” instruction in that link is very terse and I feel doesn’t give enough information. So I had to use https bypass. It should be fine if you’re only using the app to access files with iPhone/iPad locally.

bu gün wd güncelleme yayınladı. fakat hata yine aynı şekilde duruyor. 1012 hatası, drive offline hatası veriyor cihazım. ilk bağlantı yaptığımda çalışıyor, uygulamayı kapatıp açtığımda yeniden hata veriyor. yani güncelleme doğru yapılmamış galiba. iphone x ve ipad pro cihazlarımda uygulamalar çalışmıyor.

I have done all the WAs that were published here on WD Forum. Only one worked for some days, but today my access via My Cloud App stoped work again. Very frustrating when we buy a product that was working, now it is not and we don’t have a clue how to solve it. This is not professional from WD talking about the support they are providing for their products (I have 2 WD NAS, WD My Book Live and My Cloud Home and none of them are working 100% - without WAs after iOS and Catalina upgrade).

1 Like