NOTICE: Service Issues Update for My Cloud and My Book Live

Bought a 4TB Duo yesterday. All happy and keen to get my new RAID1 storage set-up and accessible before I go on holiday and…the server is down!!!

Not impressed.

Any ideas yet when the issue is going to be resolved?

Tagging this topic for update status.  Been down since last Monday, March 24th. Too many various threads relating to same issue.  Attention forum Mods, you may want to sticky this thread in all the affected device and software sections to consolidate and make it easier for users to stay updated on service status. 

Dare i say it, but it is actually working!!!

Working for me now (UK).

Do you have remote access in UK via 3G? Mine is still only working over my wifi to my Android phone. not accessible when i turn off the wifi.

I take that back. i have wifi access two!!! Dare i believe it is fixed?

Sorry, getting excited, i mean i have 3G access two!!

Nik71 announced an Update to the Service Issue in the Mybook live duo forum a few minutes ago!!

Could this mean the breakthrough?

bluenoze22 wrote:

All people are wanting is the simplest thing - Communication & Transparency

That goes a very long way in retaining customers.

Jumpman wrote:

bluenoze22 wrote:

All people are wanting is the simplest thing - Communication & Transparency

That goes a very long way in retaining customers.

Life is complex enough without having to pay for additional complexity! 

1 Like

On my part the problem with remote acces and adding devices is solved. Thank you for fixing it

And my brother is also able to connect rremote from his living place. Thank again.

Not working for me (Italy). Ok now I can add the mobile devices by generating the “code number”; before was not possible. Now I see www.wd2go.com, before always impossible. But for example if I use my smarphone via 3G doesn’t go again and also the www.wd2go.com says “no device available”. One step is ok, and I hope for me that WD resolve the second but not secondary problem. The remote access here not available again.  

Quick course is something else and with much glory WD has not covered itself, more than a week is already fierce.
Super, the cloud does so (first time) again on the Internet - but the condition we had ever!
Let’s see how long it holds up this time.

I confirm that now in Italy the problem is fix.

All is working …in local and in remote access.

Yeeess !

:slight_smile: not for me yet… (Italy). I hope is just a Dbase alignment, I hope in a simple question of time (I hope). Remote access is out for me now.

Finally I can create users en get the codes even an email from WD that I can login

but still no remote acces not on my Iphone, Ipad or Mac here in Holland!

So the problem is partly solved here!

I can confirm the problem is solved here for me in Stuttgart, Germany, iOS device, T-Mobile

Everything seems to be working now! (Netherlands)

IOS and MAC is getting remote acces.

Hope this keeps up!

Rayman1, you cannot use www.wd2go from mobile devices. You just use the mobile app.

We have made significant progress restoring connections to our My Cloud and My Book Live servers. We are in the process of validating connections for our entire user base. We recommend that if you are still experiencing connectivity issues to restart your My Book Live or My Cloud device. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.