NOTICE: Service Issues Update for My Cloud and My Book Live

Our My Cloud and My Book Live users are experiencing intermittent issues with WD servers that enable remote access when using these products.  These issues include poor transfer speeds and/or inability to connect remotely.  We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we are working very hard to resolve these issues and resume normal service as soon as possible.  We thank you for your patience and will provide updates as they are available.

Please be sure to click the Kudos star to say thank you for helpful posts. And be sure to come back to click the ‘Accept as Solution’ button for the post that solved your issue. This may help someone else.

We continue to make progress restoring connections to our My Cloud and My Book Live servers, but some users continue to experience intermittent connectivity and transfer speed issues.  We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and we are working very hard to resolve these issues and resume normal service for everyone as soon as possible.  We thank you for your patience.

Community Manager Nik71Community Manager … Any chance you could keep us updated on the outage with mycloud  on your Twitter account  ?? save me checking back here …

We will send out another update as soon as we have one. We expect to have an update sent out today.

-Nik

We have made significant progress restoring connections to our My Cloud and My Book Live servers. We are in the process of validating connections for our entire user base. We recommend that if you are still experiencing connectivity issues to restart your My Book Live or My Cloud device. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For the latest update on service issues for My Cloud and My Book Live, please visit http://www.wdc.com/en/MyCloudUpdate/

I purchased your device specifically so I would not need to take sensitive data with me on my laptop when traveling out of the country. The first trip I take internationally and no cloud service. To say I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with your company’s performance would be a gross understatement.