Not woring right

hi all i hoping that someone can give me some help

ok ive got 2 problems

1 that have just started the first is my dreambox is mounted to the mbl all has been ok till the last fue days i noticed that it had stoped recording right and th masage was cant right fast enoght righing aborted then ive tryed to watch something that had played ok befor and it frozz so that the first problem

2 so i went to the  dashboard to test things out  now i click on settings to go to utilities to run a test or on network and it just stays on please wait now i was going to try and sort my new router out but cant as the network is on a statick one at the moment and the page wont open for me to change it back to dhcp on any idears pls lads cheers tony

Press the reset button in the back for 5-6 seconds and it will set the MyBookLive back to DHCP and reboot. No data will be lost in this process.

ok ta as i said thogh in step 2

2 so i went to the  dashboard to test things out  now i click on settings to go to utilities to run a test or on network and it just stays on please wait now i was going to try and sort my new router out but cant as the network is on a statick one at the moment and the page wont open for me to change it back to dhcp on

that will be ok to reset the ip but if i still have the problem of it not letting me open the network page then i will still have the same problem with step 2