Not enough disk space Error

I wanted to store all my pictures on My Cloud. I started the processbut at some point it stopped. It rendereed the error:

No enough disk space

It seems that My Cloud assigns the user a specific space of disk but this is exactly what I do not want. I want to userto have unlimited access to all space on the cloud.

Any suggestions? I bought this device a week ago and am still unable to understand how it works. The manual does not help. The dashboard is very slow. The transfer of data between the computer and disk through the router is terrible. This is a very bad expereince.

maburisha wrote:

It seems that My Cloud assigns the user a specific space of disk but this is exactly what I do not want.

The My Cloud does not do this.   All shares / users have full access to all available space.

How much free space do you actually have?    And how are you connecting to the drive?  (Via a network share, WD 2go, etc. etc)

I am connecting to it through a modem. It is  zte zxhn h108n‬‏ 

When I checked the free space on the dashboard, it says it has 93% free space. But it seems that the folders in the cloud are limited in space.

maburisha wrote:

I am connecting to it through a modem. It is  zte zxhn h108n‬‏ 

That’s not what I asked.   I asked how you’re connecting:   Via WD 2go?   Finder?   Explorer?   

What method are you using?

I see. I connect through explorer.

Anyways, I went to the settings, restored factory settings and started over again. It is working so far.