I am new to this device and wanted to check on the Bluray playback support at this time. I searched the forum and found alot of issues in the past, but I am not sure if they have since been resolved with new firmware.
- I understand that menus are not supported (not a problem)
- If the bluray is ripped as a Full-Disc ISO, will the unit select the right track and play correctly?
- are there issues with certain movies that have advanced pop-up content (Ironman2 for example)
- I saw a thread that NFS is better/faster than Samba, is this still the case?
- Is there a good go-to guide for setting up the unit with all the coverart and such?
Currently I use a Dune player for most of my movie playback, ripping my discs with DVDfab as full disc. But I would like to start using this device instead since it supports Hulu, Vudu, etc.