No thumbnail view on mobile app / my book live

I cant see thumb nail view just like this guy here.

So I assume its not supported in my book… So I am off to get a my cloud to see if that works…

Not viewing thumbnails on a mobile app make the cloud useless.

One thing I found good is that you can access the share folders on the mobile app. If only it had /supported thumbnails on the my book… I hope me buying the my cloud today works.

Hi,

Is this happening with all the files?

Let us know how it goes with the new unit.

well my book live does not support thumbnail view of pics on wd mobile app( not the WD photos) or on the PC mycloud .com

I bought the my cloud 3 TB and can say that it supports thumbnails…

Im going to use my , my book live just for computer back ups and ■■■■ and the new my cloud for media storage…

Just a noe too for those that need to know.

The WD cloud app for mobile lets you upload files to your shares and not just public folder. WD photso only uploads to the public folder so is useless for me, but is a better viewer for pics. Thats what I use it for…

The my cloud 3 TB new drive is faster and much easier to set up shares/users and such…

I have my wife only able to see here folder and the publice on her LG android.

My kids have thier own folders on thier I pods and I phnes 5s and 6s plus.

No one can view any one elses folders. They can all share in the public if they would like…

On my I phone 5s I have acces to all folders as the admin…

I wanted this with thumbnail view because all my family’s phones fill up fast with all the pics/ vids they take… They need a place to dump them to while at school or work, or wherever… After they upload they delete whats on their phone to get the precious memory back Then they also can go into the drive from thier phones to show pics to their friends/ family from a previous time…

Hope this helps… As a question if anyone needs help with what I found…