No photos found on tv live hub through ipad or Samsung s3.... Help?

Dear all,

i have had a wd tv live hub for two years now and about 8 months ago the wd tv photo and wd2go apps on my s3 stopped working. It does not pick up any pictures at all even with a reinstall of the app. I recently purchased a iPad and the same occurs. It does not find any pictures on device tv live. 

I have read on the forums that there maybe an issue with firmware version 3. Hot get back to version 2 I cannot do as the firmware links are through the Internet bout I don’t see a browser on the wd tv live. Anyone have any clues as to how Dacian access the photos from an application oriented device, ie. smartphone or Tablet. 

Thanks, 

greg

I have read on the forums that there maybe an issue with firmware version 3. Hot get back to version 2 I cannot do as the firmware links are through the Internet bout I don’t see a browser on the wd tv live.

In regards to “Rolling Back Firmware” i’m not sure what your problem is :confounded:

On your PC visit this Link …

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5860/~/how-to-roll-back-the-firmware-on-a-wd-tv-live-hub-media-center-or-wd-tv-live

Download a previous firmware revision … and extract it to a empty thumbdrive … remove thumbdrive from your PC and insert into the front usb port on the Hub … and follow the prompts

Gregarious:  Are you sure the photos files are still on the hub’s drive?  Have you looked at the hub’s drive via a PC and can you see them?  Can you view the photos on the PC?  I would check this before changing the firmware.

Can your devices (iPad, S3) stream any video or music from the hub?