No "New Files" shown

I have been reading the board for some time now but this is my first post.

I recently upgraded to 3.00.28 FW and everything seems to be working ok, except for the following: Whenever I add new files to my hub, either by copying it directly into de HD through my netword, or letting the hub auto-sync from a USB device, they never show up as “New Files” on my Videos or Music library.

And also, if I go to Disk Manager, under Setup, it indicates that I have 400GB of data stored (whick is correct), but when I see the details, all categories under Media Files (Music, Videos and Pictures) all read 0. I have tried restarting the hub, cleaning the Media Library, all to no avail.

Any ideas?

Well, I managed to fix it. Unplugged the hub, then did a reset, and after it finished recompliling the media library, it correctly displayed all the new items in each cateory.

fmonti wrote:

Well, I managed to fix it. Unplugged the hub, then did a reset, and after it finished recompliling the media library, it correctly displayed all the new items in each cateory.

Did you do the reset from the Setup Menu or use the Reset Button on the bottome of the Hub? Mine’s doing the same thing.

From the Setup Menu.