No media in the current folder (Local Storage) "after firmware upgrade"

Hello there…

I have made a synch job for the HUB, for my music and foto…

I have set the music / pictures menu to local store…

Out in the menu, I can see the right number of songs, and pictures…

I click, I come to the networ_synch folder, I click again, I come to the music folder, I click again and then this message pop up: No media in the current folder…

I check to see that it’s the locak storage, and it is…

any idea ??

This problem came after the last firmware upgrade…

Sometimes i can shutdown the HUB, start it again, and then it works :S

I have the same problem, however in my case it’s not really a big problem, returning to main menu and then choosing a folder seems to solve it!

It looks like it’s a misplaced warning that doesn’t really seem to be true!

I mostly experience it when I’ve just turned the hub on!

It may be like the issue I used to have with the WDTV 1.

If a folder with a movie had just been synched, then the avi inside that folder would be also classed as a folder, but if you went back, and then into it again, the Mkv or avi would now be the correct file type…

Hmm, only me there have seen this :confused: ??

Happens to me, too. Except it was over a networked share.

Okii I assume it’s a firmware problem then :frowning:

We have to wait until next update then…

I have a similar issue. I just noticed that when I try to access my music videos folder stored on my external hard drive it displays that no media in current folder message. I checked it on my PC and all the files are still there and I know there’s nothing wrong with them since I’ve always been able to access and play the videos just fine. Any idea why this is happening and is there any way to fix it?

I have this issue when I try to access media player between my hub & my live player since the last firmware update.
The only way I can access the files on my hub from the live player is to go through network shares.
Media player is activated on both devices

I also have the same problem. I solved it by erasing database and recompiling it again

Yeah mine started working again. What I did was delete a file off my external hard drive, transfered it over again, and then connected my hard drive to my media player and it’s working fine again.