So first off, I imagine this has been answered but I can’t find a basic new user guide. To start off with, I’ve been using the WD TV Live Streaming for over 6-months and in fact own three of them but I can’t do much more than basic streaming. Here’s my setup:
- WD TV Live Streaming
- MyBook Live 3TB
- Video Folder Seperated into TV & Movies
- TV is Oganized by TV, Show, Season; All Movies are in Same Folder
- HDMI Cable to TV
Here are things I see others doing and I can’t seem to get them!
- For some reason I can’t turn on Media Library; When I try to access the dashboard it says I’m not connected to a media library. What’s strange is that it has occasionally turned on but then a few days later I lose it. I have the option on in settings.
- I have never been able to use the Get Content Info feature, nor have I ever been able to rate or choose movies as favorites
- Where do I learn how to install the wonderful themes others have!
Most of the guides I’ve clicked into here are around using a shared folder on a PC, but all my sharing is done on the MyBook Live. Where can I go to learn the best way to setup a media libary with a MyBook Live and a WD TV Streaming?