Newb question re "Get Content"

Hi Guys,

Wondering if someone could explain to me how the Live Hub, when getting content info, decides which of the available Meta Sources is the right one to use? Or does it run through all 3 in turn?

I’ve got a folder at the root of my Live Hub called “TV”, inside there are folders for all my fave tv series. The Hub has picked up the content info correctly for all my series, except for 2: The UK BBC Frozen Planet series, and an Aussie Dramedy called “Spirited”.

Going by the fact that the Hub shows me the Movie DB as the meta-source after a failed “get”, it seems to be thinking that these two shows are in fact movies. Is there a way to *force* it use the TVDB as the source?

I’m using firmware 3.00.28

Thanks

Steve

It’s based on the format of the filename.  

TonyPh12345 wrote:

It’s based on the format of the filename.  

Fair enough.

So how would you re-format “Spirited S02E03.avi” and “BBC Frozen Planet S01E02.mkv” to get them picked up as TV shows?

Thanks, Steven

Try putting a DOT before the Sxx…

Spritied.S02E03.avi

Also, it would appear that the BBC one isn’t in the TV database.

1 Like

Thanks Tony,

Who would’ve thought (well *you* did!) that a humble dot could make such a difference?

“Spirited.S03E whatever” and “BBC.Frozen.Planet.S01Ex” fixed the problem. Many thanks.

Oh, and the BBC one *is* in the database, the content was successfully loaded as soon as I entered those dots!

Cheers, Steven