New update is released (1.05.18)

What’s in this update? Release 1.05.18 (12/20/2011)

• Supports adding network share folders into “My Media Library” (Use options button).
  • Supports “WD TV Remote” control application for iDevices (Download Application from iTunes).
  • Supports Vudu movie service (US only).
  • Supports SnagFilms indie movies service.
  • Supports Flixster video movie review and trailer service.
  • Supports Yota Music streaming service (Russia only).
  • Supports XOS Digital college sports service.
  • Supports SEC Digital Network college sports service for Southeastern Conference.
  • Supports Watch Mojo pop culture and infotainment video streaming service.
  • Supports ComedyTime stand-up comedians and funny videos streaming service.
  • Resolved content playback issues with MPEG2 and MPEG4 BluRay ISO, M2TS and .TS.
  • Resolved HDMI-CEC issues.
  • Resolved issues in Flingo where videos do not fling using Safari web browser.
  • Resolved AAC audio lag when playing from network share.
  • Resolved audio lip sync issue if media is paused several times.
  • Resolved user interface issue of subtitle and audio info not displaying when buttons are pressed on remote.
  • Resolved issue with Blockbuster and CinemaNow does not reconnect to network share upon reboot.
  • Resolved issue with user added Meta-Source does not clear after factory reset.
  • Resolved Auto Play issues.
  • Resolved NFS issue where it would take 10 seconds to see the IP address.
  • Resolved issue with resuming music file longer than 15 minutes once file is stopped.
  • Resolved issue of not being able to select subtitles through options.
  • Resolved Spotify issue where albums do not play in order.
  • Resolved Spotify issue where full artist biography does not display.

• General info:
  • Note: After upgrading to the latest firmware, the Media Library entry for the NAS maybe lost. To add a share folder to the Media Library, press “Option” when highlighting a share folder and select the “Add to Media Library” button. Or, go to Setup/Systems/Media Library Manager for Network Share to add a specific share folder to the Media Library.
  • Note: Media library functionality of the NAS will be only available when using the “My Media Library” as the content source. When the source is a Network share the Media library functionality on the NAS will not be available.
  • Note: The network content sources will be listed under Windows shares for SMB/CIFS shares and under Linux shares for NFS.

Hello

Since I installed the latest update, in 1.05.18, I have problem to configure the sound in Pass-Through

Before I could play videos with sound MPEG or WMA by setting on Numeric Pass-Through HDMI, and since I have installed the 1.5.18 I lost the sound on these videos, except on videos in DOLBY or DTS…

Anyone know if this is a bug or is it normal?

Because if I want to have the sound with all videos, without returning all the time in the configuration menu, I do configure it on STEREO  :frowning:

PS : Sorry for my bad English, I’m French  ^^

Thanks !

After updating to 1.05.18 finally i can see my m2ts file but…without dolby digital audio!!! 

All file m2ts, mkv, with dolby digital cannot be hear in multichannel but only in stereo !!! (DTS ok)

Please, fix soon this bug. Anyway great delusion with the wd tv live streaming firmware… 

Resolved content playback issues with MPEG2 and MPEG4 BluRay ISO, M2TS and .TS.

Unfortunately, I am still dealing with the problem that I can not play the VIDEO_TS directory. After 2 or 3 seconds the stuttering starts. Sometimes the stuttering is that heavy the movie freezes.

After I convert the VIDEO_TS files into an ISO I can play the DVD files.

I reported this issue to the frontoffice support department of WD a few weeks ago. The frontoffice handed it over to their backoffice a few days ago after I sent MediaInfo. I am awaiting their reaction.