New Thumbgen with HUB support.(UPDATE 2/21/11)

Thumbgen has just released a new version with HUB support.

Get it here:  Thumbgen Ver. 1.2.4.3

UPDATE: A new TG is out that now includes backdrop support.

Release Notes for 1.2.4.3

* Fixed adding covers/backdrops in manual mode (WDTV Live Hub)
* Added rating for the CSFD.cz collector
* Added %METASCORE% token for metacritic.com rating (not always available, taken from IMDb)
* Fixed genres/overview scraping from sratim.co.il

1 Like

nice work tinwarble, and a massive thanks to thumbgen for listening and being so proactive!!

keep up the good work.

I’ll try to fix the year problem and to add the images in the next version. 

Watch this space ::smileyvery-happy:

YOU DA MAN TG…

Just needs Youtube Trailer support

I believe TG is working on this also.

I see in the generated .xml file it has the Trailer section which is a great start. It just doesnt pull from youtube yet. [hopefully next version :)]

So anyone currently that wants this feature once TG is done creating what you need.

Simply browse to youtube, search the movie trailer and copy the weblink. Open the generated .xml in an editor [I use Notepad++] and paste the link between and . See example below.

TG Generated:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  The Next Three Days   The Next Three Days   A married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder   2010-01-01   A married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder   122   <trailer></trailer>   6.2     Crime   Drama   Romance   Suspense   Thriller

After pasting the link:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  The Next Three Days   The Next Three Days   A married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder   2010-01-01   A married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder   122   <trailer>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn1DsJZXKqY</trailer>   6.2     Crime   Drama   Romance   Suspense   Thriller

Good temporary alternative till TG works their magic

Bumped for TG UPDATE!!

That’s awesome!!

i was waiting for it impatiently~!

The only thing that I can see that you have to change, is that if you do generate the xml for TV shows, you need to copy Episode Plot to Overview for it to show the episode info.

Also, if it sets there spinning, click on the “Search Results” tab and it will load.

i think there’s a bug in the latest version (1.2.4.3)
for livehub format.
All year tags have as content 2010-01-01
2010-01-01

and trailer tags are empty.

I think The major change from the last version is the addition of backdrops links!

That’s the way the year has to be for the HUB to pick them up. 

TG said that he was going to work on the trailer, but it may be a while, maybe next release.

hmm i made some mistypings!!

for all dates

the YYYY part works find but

DD-MM are stucked at 01!!

theroggy’s tool works fine!

Ok, I see what you’re saying now, yeah, doesn’t seem to be inputing the MM-DD correctly.

I’ll tell TG, see if he can do a quick fix.