New Theme "Simplicity" (Final Release)

Hello there guys, right… here is the final release, again VERY simple, a theme designed just for list view ONLY, no movie sheets! Sorry guys, it really does look good though, just give it a try, even if just to let me know what you think!

music thumbs are best seen at 600 x 600 pxls.

Movie thumbs are best seen at 667 x 1001 pxls.

.xml’s need to be in folders…

thats it, I really hope you enjoy! are at least have a ply around and let me know what you think! 

and as always, thanks to all you guys that I have mentioned before…A BIG THANK YOU!

many kind regards

http://www.mediafire.com/?y3gc9xfeub6508v

Enjoy!

Richie.

1 Like

Same Release, but I could not make my mind up which playback bar to choose, so I have given you guys the choice!

here it is…

http://www.mediafire.com/?qntuqrfa3q35qap

Many many thanks again!

Kind regards

Richie.

Can you post some screenshots to accompany your first post?

It’ll help those of us sitting on the fence decide whether to download and install something we have no idea if we will like. :wink:

Thanks for sharing your work.

Thanks for your feed back, however I can not seem to master the art of producing the screen shots, some people say use photoshop, others say gimp… it seems I would have to spend more time on the screen shots than actually on the skin!

Ever seen the a Movie Poster to the movie! yes it may look great but the movie is rubbish!

Its very small is file size, take a doddle to download. just give it a try, if you don’t like it then you don’t use it!

thanks again!

many kind regards

Richie.

Any images yet?

Hey Richie,

It really doesn’t take that long to make a screenshot.  As far as using Photoshop or Gimp, it really doesn’t matter except in the wallet, since both are basically the same, just Gimp is a freeware.

If nothing else, you could just take a snapshot of your screen with a camera. 

Even though your theme maybe small, it stil helps to see what it looks like before someone decides to download it.

just take a picture of it on your t.v

:smiley:

hope this helps guys, and gals… the same info for best thumbs ect are the same as on the beta info…also the same way to change the logo on the home screen!

many many thanks again guys!

hope you like!

many kind regards

Richie

Richie wrote:

can’t see anything!

there all here, not the best pictures, but I hope it helps!

http://http://www.mediafire.com/?dfgf1wiz43hem57

hi richie!

is there any possibility to modify the album art resolution in album playback and album navigation?? i have all the folder.jpgs in 300 x 300 and they don’t look very pretty then…

i don’t have any experiences in theming and xml’ing… but if you can tell where to change the settings i could try

thanx!

Hello, and yes you can. If its changing the album art then you can change this in the “album_playback.xml” and change the setting there… hope this helps!

really…??? that’s what i expected :smileyvery-happy: BUT HOW??? And where???

<listbox valkey=“browselist” autoenter=“1” autoswitch=“0” move=“row”

cols=“1” rows=“6” lbmask=“udlr” loop_scroll=“0” turbo_trigger=“10” turbo_multi=“10” fixed_scrolling_pos=“4” />

<textbox valkey=“metadata_overview” numlines=“6” directkey_table=“UD”/>

<image image=“@@album_cover” x=“135” y=“85” w=“380” h=“380” align=“hcenter” scale_type=“fixratio” scale=“100” bg=“1”/>

change this text in size. also if you want to change of the album cover in the actual playback bac screen, move to the bottom of the xml…

where it says this…

<image image=“@@play_state” x=“530” y=“483” w=“42” h=“42” scale_type=“fixratio” scale=“105” fontsize=“20” disable=“@@disable-audiopanel”/>

<text text=“@@songname” x=“72” y=“570” w=“500” h=“36” fontsize=“25” auto_translate=“1” speed=“1” delay=“2” disable=“@@disable-audiopanel”/>

<progress_bar name=“point_bar” x=“70” y=“530” w=“501” h=“3” pb_back_img=“image/divide_list_divide.png” pb_front_img=“image/album_playback_playing_progress_bar_2.png” pb_delay=“500”/>

and again change thi highleted text…

hope this helps…