New theme hub corn!

hello a post my new theme for hub live tv , is a version beta and please post a coment thank . for bug plea se send me a message. pss sorry  for my english.

allo je poste mon nouveau theme pour  le hub live tv, il est en version beta mais je travaille beaucoup sur le theme, poster un comentaire s.v.p et si vous renconter des bug envoyer un message.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD :  http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJVTGGA7

LIEN POUR TELECHARGER : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJVTGGA7

looks great,

will try it to-day

p.s : i also did the same for the listview and video view. lol.

If I’m not mistaken, it looks a lot like a small modification of the Ohagi theme… Might be nice to give Soren Balle (creator of the Ohagi Theme) some credit if that’s the case :slight_smile:

true that I inspire Ohagi but I had already thought I knew just do not coment but watch Ohagi source. Ohagi thank for inspiration.

beta 2 coming  tomorow with listview and video view cover and hand-shadow menu new icon palette.

Sorry for the low quality of picture

=============================================================================================

vrais que je me suis inspirer de Ohagi mais j’avais deja l’idee je savais juste pas coment le faire mais en regardent la source de Ohagi . merci Ohagi pour inspiration.

beta 2 arrive demain avec listview and video view cover-shadow et main menu nouvelle icon de couleur.

desoler pour  la quilater faible de la photo.

Cool theme, thankyou.

But i cant excuse the fact that you have ‘Did you Hear About the Morgans’ backed up on your hard drive, no one will ever take you serious in life or death while you own a copy of that movie.

(PS. i cant seem to get the red menu bar, it seems to stay as the previous theme i had on b4 switching to yours, curtains come up but no menu like in your photos)

Ferio87 wrote:
If I’m not mistaken, it looks a lot like a small modification of the Ohagi theme… Might be nice to give Soren Balle (creator of the Ohagi Theme) some credit if that’s the case

HellI3ond wrote:
true that I inspire Ohagi but I had already thought I knew just do not coment but watch Ohagi source. Ohagi thank for inspiration.

INSPIRATION ?!?!? Since when is a COPY/PASTE called an inspiration?
Hell3ond, sorry for that but in my opinion its more than unfair to copy 99% of others work and offering it as yours. Especially without asking the author before.
I have compared the OHAGI and yours and found:

• OHAGI is having 27 customized xmls. You have copy/pasted 20 of them.
  • Your image folder is a 100% copy of OHAGI theme. Except the red background image.
    Hell3ond, sorry for my critcal words but I can’t hold my mouth in such a case. The people are not silly and recognize such things very quickly.
    Just my two cents.
    Cheers

Hi Hell3ond, i think the point that Mike is trying to make is that whilst your theme is very nice and generally well appreciated, it is basically a modified version of OHAGI and should be named as such.

If you listed your Hub Corn Theme as a heavily modified version of OHAGI then nobody would have raised an eyebrow. So i would suggest that going forward you mention that in your first post.

Whilst i understand that you may have put in a fair amount of coding yourself that bulk of the ‘backend’ so to speak did come from the previous work done.

As you can imagine Mike of all people will be the first to say so as he recognises more than anyone else how much work goes into creating an original theme

Anyways back on board i have also had a look at the theme and see that you have added a few nice touches like the cover boxes, and removed backdrops all togeather nice for offline boxes. 

However you have a small bug in List view where there is a black box that says permanently on the screen.

please send me a picture of bug blackbox thank.

Hi HellI3ond i looked into a little more…

Its present in both your theme and ohagi, but it only shows when the Hub is compiling the library.

Perhaps you can clear you library and switch back on so the Hub starts compiling then goto the file view in videos…

You will see a black and white box halfway in the picture.

Once the compliling stops the view is ok.

PsychoTHC wrote:

Ferio87 wrote:
If I’m not mistaken, it looks a lot like a small modification of the Ohagi theme… Might be nice to give Soren Balle (creator of the Ohagi Theme) some credit if that’s the case

HellI3ond wrote:

INSPIRATION ?!?!? Since when is a COPY/PASTE called an inspiration?
Hell3ond, sorry for that but in my opinion its more than unfair to copy 99% of others work and offering it as yours. Especially without asking the author before.
I have compared the OHAGI and yours and found:

• OHAGI is having 27 customized xmls. You have copy/pasted 20 of them.
  • Your image folder is a 100% copy of OHAGI theme. Except the red background image.
    Hell3ond, sorry for my critcal words but I can’t hold my mouth in such a case. The people are not silly and recognize such things very quickly.
    Just my two cents.
    Cheers

Thx for the support people - I did find that this was a near rip-off of my Ohagi Theme  !!! 

HellI3ond - Might I suggest that you rename your theme to include the name OHAGI?    Maybe OHAGI - HUB CORN Version - or something.  

I think it would only be fair as much of the code came from that theme.   I think everyone understands and appreciates that you’ve done work to make more customizations but the bass work is that from OHAGI.

There are only a hand full of people that spend a lot of their own time to help write and improve these products, then distribute their hard work for anyone to freely use.   These people should always be treated with an extra amount of respect and appreciation.   Especially if you yourself would call it “Inspiration”. 

Hi Hell3ond!!

I know you are about to release an update on your theme, but can you send pm to me on the following-

Hub corn beta-

1. Xml code / images for changing the original icons from moochi theme to the colour red, as I really like the aesthetics.

2. How did you get rid of the original folder icons from displaying upon the film cover folder. (Namely The green folder box ) 

Thanks, and can you advise upon release date for your updated theme?